Aim and Scope: - This Journal covers English Literature, Creative Writing, Social Sciences such as Economics, Political Science, Sociology as well as applied aspect of Communication Technology like Communication Strategies, Online Banking. This International Journal presents original, peer reviewed research in all these subjects that are clearly applicable to Research in Literature and Language, Business or related Public Policy Problems or Issues related to Communication. The term ‘Literature' is used in its widest sense to encompass both public and private sector—governmental, private non-profit and cooperative organizations, as well as profit-seeking enterprises. The Journal carries papers relating to these main spheres: Literary Criticism, Modern Literary Theories, Comparative Literary Studies, Creative Literary Practise as well as the widest scope of Literature and Language —to analyse problems of communication arising from the lack of multidisciplinary approach in the study of Language, Literature, Social Sciences and Technology. The Academic World—to evolve a model of how a synthetic approach between the study of Literature and Language and Technology will make the Academic World relevant to the society at large.
Instructions for Authors
Title Page: Title page of the manuscript should contain Title of Article and Author/s Name, Designation, Department/section, Name of the Institution, e-mail, Phone Number/s with full postal address of the correspondence author. Remove your name and identification from the remaining text of the article.
- Abstract page: The abstract of the manuscript should not exceed 150 words and should briefly give the context and purpose of the study, the main findings, and brief summary and potential implications.
- References: Citation must be given as e.g. Shinde (2010), Shinde and Powar (2010) and cite as Shinde et al, (2010) in case of three or more than three authors. All references must be numbered consecutively and arranged alphabetically
- Soft Copy: Microsoft Word file format only is acceptable for the main manuscript document for the journal. The text should double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font, all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the Appropriate places, rather than at the end
- Covering letter : Covering letter should contain the name of author/s, title of the article and matter contain that “The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for Consideration” author can sent covering letter by his proper e-mail ID followed by Manuscript.
- Authors are required to ensure that no material submitted as part of a manuscript infringes existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party.
- E-submission of the manuscript will be preferred. Author should send their manuscript on firstname.lastname@example.org in case of manual submission please send two hard copies and CD containing soft copy of the article.
- If you are not a subscriber of this journal please send subscription of Rs 5000/- for four Issues and Rs 1500/- for one issue for this journal at the time of manuscript submission. Subscription is required at the time of publication of your article, However Editors may recommend a few articles of high academic standard to be published without subscription.